Comparisons

Subject: Comparisons
From: "Julie A. Zagorski" <juliez -at- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 08:26:03 -0600

Hello Fellow Techies~!

I am upgrading my computer and decided to upgrade my software to stay in the
game.

Anyway, I've used Ventura for a long time, but as I've noticed on this group,
you all
seem to like Pagemaker and FrameMaker alot. Has anyone used Ventura
professionally,
and what are the likes/dislikes of Ventura/ PageMaker or PageMaker over
Ventura?
OH - I left out FrameMaker!, so if you Please?

All input is appreciated... If I get multiple responses, I will place the end
results
on the line. Please e-mail me directly at juliez -at- nightowl -dot- net -dot-

Thanks Again!

Julie Zagorski
Creative Computing