Re: Acronyms in section headers

Subject: Re: Acronyms in section headers
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 11:02:38 MST

Grant,
I agree with you in that the section headers should match the
screen titles. If I'm scanning a manual looking for the section
about a particular screen, my eyes/mind will much more quickly
lock on the header that matches the screen title *exactly*. I
don't want to have to mentally process a bunch of extra words in
order to know that, yes, this is the section I'm looking for.

Bev Parks
Work: bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil
Home: bparks -at- primenet -dot- com

=======