Re: Nice HTML Style Guide

Subject: Re: Nice HTML Style Guide
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 22:21:29 GMT

Apologies to everyone. I can't read my own handwriting.

http://info.med.Yale.edu/caim/StyleManual_Top.HTML

(In case the mailer does something screwy, the basic URL is correct with
these modifications: initial caps on "Yale", "StyleManual", "Top"; an
underline (rather than a hyphen) between "StyleManual" and "Top", and
"HTML" in all caps.)

Nancy