fun with type

Subject: fun with type
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 12:07:28 -0600

If you ever want to completely and totally break all the
rules of typography and book design (alas, we are not permitted
to do so as tech writers), then I recommend the following
award-winning book for anyone on your Christmas list (of any
age):
_The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales_
by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith

Regards,
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm |
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work) | Seasoned Greenbeans!
You are invited to browse our web site: | *<:-D> Ho Ho Ho
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/ |
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.