Re: My, we're all just working like DOGS around Christmas, aren't we?

Subject: Re: My, we're all just working like DOGS around Christmas, aren't we?
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 11:10:28 MST

> Sorry, but I simply could NOT resist. When I saw the size of the list
> digest for the last 24 hours I thought someone had auto-replied to the
> listserver quoting the entire digest -- wouldn't have been the first time
> this has happened.

And THIS from someone with a 19-line sig!

(It's meant as a joke, Pat. 8-)

Bev Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil

1 > PatO' Throwing himself into his new,
2 > low-paying but interesting job with a local
3 > Internet service provider, telephone
4 > support techie at
5 >
6 > GENERATION.NET right here in wintry, snowbound
7 >
8 > MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA where, despite the stop-time snow removal
9 > resulting from union-vs.-city blue-collar
10> disputes in recent weeks, we're still glad
11> we're not living in
12>
13> BUFFALO, NEW YORK where, reportedly, they received 95 cm in
14> just one recent snowstorm. We've received
15> a grand total of 118 ccm so far this
16> winter. Notwithstanding that we may soon
17> set a "most snow ever before date mm:dd"
18> record sometime soon, we know when not to
19> complain.