Re: technical marketing communications

Subject: Re: technical marketing communications
From: David Carr <davedcs -at- DCSINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 10:47:04 EST

I work for a technical marketing communication consulting firm and would be
happy to provide any information I can. If you are looking for freelance
work I may also be able to employ you at some point. Currently I'm beating
the bushes for work rather than people to do it, but that could change at
any time.

For general information on DCS, see our Web page.
David Carr mailto:davedcs -at- dcsinc -dot- com
Digital Communications Services
http://www.dcsinc.com/~dcs/ Phone: (203)591-1801 Fax:(203)756-4387