Genders & PC

Subject: Genders & PC
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 08:41:50 PST

In the spirit of the holiday season and in direct correlation to
recent discussions on this list (and no, I didn't make these up, I
heard 'em on the radio on the way to work this a.m.):

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, in the PC '90s should be known as
Rudolph the Nasally Enhanced

Frosty the Snowman likewise should be known as Frosty the Person of
Snow

Seriously, I hope everyone -- no matter where you are -- has a very
safe and happy holiday, and that 1996 is the absolutely most
incredible year yet!! And here's to lots of good health and
happiness (as I raise a spiked eggnog!! <grin>)!!

...sue
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Carlsbad, California USA
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com