Technical Writing Opportunity in the Netherlands!

Subject: Technical Writing Opportunity in the Netherlands!
From: Jane Sluijk-Brooks <jsb -at- KNOWARE -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 22:02:01 +0100

--------------------------------------
Technical Writing Opportunity in the Netherlands

A leading manufacturer of production equipment for the semiconductor
industry is looking for an experienced technical writer to join the
Publications and Training team.

The work
This permanent position involves writing anything from spine labels to
detailed maintenance and troubleshooting guides. We use Word for Windows to
write our manuals and training material and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and
Canvas for Illustrations. We are looking for someone who is able and
willing to join the department at the beginning of 1996.

Profile

You must have:
* a minimum of three years experience in technical writing
* a broad interest in technology and engineering
* an education to degree-level or equivalent
* experience in working with Word under Windows
* some experience in technical illustration (preferably using Adobe
Illustrator/Photoshop or Canvas)
* a really good record/CD collection

You must be:
* a native English speaker/writer
* easy-going yet strong in your professional commitment
* based centrally in the Netherlands, or willing to re-locate at short notice

It would be useful if you:
* can speak and read Dutch
* had some experience in giving training, or in writing training materials
* can read German

If you are interested in this opportunity, and think that you fit the bill,
phone Pete Boothby on 030-2298411 in the Netherlands (working hours) or send
your CV to him via CompuServe (100731, 635) - from internet
100731 -dot- 635 -at- compuserve -dot- com -dot- Don't wait too long to react -- this is an
opportunity of a lifetime!
Pete Boothby
pwboo -at- bob -dot- knoware -dot- nl