Re: Caution and Warning Symbols

Subject: Re: Caution and Warning Symbols
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 11:20:01 -0600

Tom,
I used the symbols with CorelDraw. They are slightly different, and in
some cases I had to edit elements to get what I wanted. Remember, however,
that the ANSI symbols are guidelines, so slightly different symbols should
be OK.

LaVonna

At 07:27 PM 12/22/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Does onyone know offhand where I might obtain the ANSI symbols in a graphics
>format (BMP, PCX, or whatever). I've checked a lot of clipart, but I haven't
>seen them yet. I think they would be handy.

>Tom Potter
>Houston, TX
>TPotter243 -at- aol -dot- com

LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm |
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work) | Seasoned Greenbeans!
You are invited to browse our web site: | *<:-D> Ho Ho Ho
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/ |
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.