Mail crashes

Subject: Mail crashes
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 14:17:31 -0800

>Eudora is (pardon my French) a piece of crap. When I worked tech support at
>an ISP, we had no end of calls from people whose Eudora (which we packaged
>with the startup software we sent out, for some silly reason) was crashing
>on a piece of mail.

This has never happened to me. I'm quite satisfied with Eudora.

The attachments from Guy McDonald have had two outcomes. Either Eudora
reports trouble decoding them and gives me several options, or it decodes
them. The ones it has decoded seem to contain the text of the message
intermixed with a lot of control codes. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro