Re: Mail crashes

Subject: Re: Mail crashes
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 16:57:51 -0800

>Are you using Eudora Shareware, or Eudora Pro/Commercial version? I
>have heard of this complaint across the wire in the shareware version,
>but seems to not be apparent in the commercial/Pro version.

I use 2.1.1 for Windows. I don't mean to suggest that it's perfect or that
it never crashes. It's not and it does, but it's never crashed because of
the contents of a mail message. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro