Certification

Subject: Certification
From: "Larry Kunz ((919) 254-6395)" <ldkunz -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 12:05:15 EST

Just to clear something up. . . .

Yesterday Arlen asked:

> Bonnie or other STC folk: Doesn't the STC proposal have education
> (as in a 4 year degree) as one of it's requirements? I seem to
> recall that from the last go round.

No, it doesn't -- for the simple reason that there is no
"STC proposal." And even in informal discussions with
colleagues, the closest I've heard is "education or
equivalent experience." IMO it'd be totally unrealistic
to require a specific level of education.

Now let's discuss whether we should test for the ability
to use "it's" correctly. ;-)

Larry Kunz
STC Assistant to the President for Professional Development
ldkunz -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com