Re: file extensions in text -Reply

Subject: Re: file extensions in text -Reply
From: "Lori A. Moreland" <Lori -dot- Moreland -at- CLE -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 11:52:43 -0500

Bill says:

>IMHO, Kevin et al., the period or word dot plus the word extension in
>the same sentence are redundant.

But I didn't say to use the word "extension" (or the word "dot")! I said to use
the dot.

Review my example:

Save the graphic in .PCX format.

No mention of the words "extension" or "dot" anywhere in my suggested example.

Lori Moreland
Senior Technical Communicator
Allen-Bradley Co., Inc.
Lori -dot- Moreland -at- cle -dot- ab -dot- com