Re: terrobubble-byte

Subject: Re: terrobubble-byte
From: Stuart Reynolds <reynolds -at- IC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 12:00:47 -0500

Hey Arlen..

>>more properly 2^40 bytes, or 1,099,511,627,776 bytes. (My apologies to =
the non-
>>US audience for using "," as a separator rather than "." but the query =
*did*
I grew up (well OK, that's still in question) in England and went to =
school there. We were shown nothing else that the "," for the numerical =
separator. They might have changed in the last ten (10) <that should =
cover everyone> years, since I left, but I know my younger brother (25) =
still lives there and uses it as the separator. Don't see why you =
should have to apologize anyway. I don't apologize for using colOUr and =
honOUr and the such like, as that is the "English" I have been living =
in. Course, now I'm here in MI, I have to remember to change it. :o) =
If ever there *was* an argument in favOr of spell checkers, this =
conversion from one dictionary to another, surely supports it. :o)

Stui
---------
reynolds -at- ic -dot- net
First Impression Graphics
web page design & implementation
tech writing, creative concepts, graphic design,=20
DTP, exhibition graphics,packaging solutions