Senior TW vs. TW

Subject: Senior TW vs. TW
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 10:42:19 EST

I'm currently working as a TW after leaving a position as a Senior TW.
The current position came with a raise, but I lost the "senior" title
when I moved.

My question to the group: in your company, how many years of experience
are required before a writer can qualify for the "senior" title. Do you
have titles above senior? If so, how much experience do they require?

I'm just gathering info to arm myself for my next performance review.
(BTW, I've been a TW for 6 years.)

Thanks!

Karen