Re: Usage Question: Claris the Cow-dog

Subject: Re: Usage Question: Claris the Cow-dog
From: Elizabeth Babcock <lizbab -at- RIDGECREST -dot- CA -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 10:52:11 -0800

Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM> asked:

>Does anybody know if this "name" is protected/Registered/TM'd etc. ?

>(I'm referring to the little critter that shows alignment & rotation
>of an image on the page)

What Greg is referring to is the famous Dogcow of the Apple Macintosh, a
creature whose call is of course "Moof!" I suspect the answer to the
"Registered/TM'd" question might be on the Dogcow Web pages, which you
can find at

http://dev.info.apple.com/dts/dogcow.html

If the answer isn't there, you'll still get some chuckles from the Dogcow
Tech Notes you'll find at this Web site.

Liz Babcock
lizbab -at- owens -dot- ridgecrest -dot- ca -dot- us