Re: e-mail

Subject: Re: e-mail
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 08:25:43 MST

David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM> wrote-->
> I was wondering why "email" made me uneasy and suddenly realised that
> there's a danger that a stranger to the subject would, at least momentarily,
> confuse it with the French "e<acute>mail", "enamel", which is sometimes used
> by English-speaking fine-art dealers.

========
I just can't buy this excuse for not liking "email". For
goodness sakes, there are a zillion *English* words that have
multiple meanings, and you're worried about confusing "email"
with a French word!

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Certified. =*=
=*= "I am not speaking for my employer." =*=