Contracting in London

Subject: Contracting in London
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 16:51:00 +1100

I am posting this for a friend who does not have access, please reply to
her directly unless you feel the list would be interested.

cheers
Colleen
dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au

<Start of repost>

I will be arriving in the UK in March and will be on the look out for
technical writing contracts; most likely in IT. Does anyone know of
employment agencies in London that cater for tech writing contracts?

I have a long list of agencies that deal with Analyst/Programmers, but
none that are specifically for the type of work I'm after.

Any information or advice would be most welcome. Please post to the list,
or send me email at stacey -dot- tanya -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au

Thanks,
Tanya Stacey.