A Good Example of a Bad Metaphor

Subject: A Good Example of a Bad Metaphor
From: George Allaman <gallama -at- LOOKOUT -dot- ECTE -dot- USWC -dot- USWEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 16:21:23 -0700

On Wed, 10 Jan 1996, Guy McDonald wrote:

> certify tech writers..... it will solve everything. Thanks Tina for trying
> to start a new topic. I'm sick & tired of seeing dead horses float through
> my mail.

Sorry, Guy, but I couldn't resist this one. It's actually a terrific,
apropos image, but kinda hilarious on first sight. Thanks for the laugh.

|George Allaman | |
|Tech Writer | <clever, meaningful |
|Denver, Colorado | quip which somehow |
|Office (303) 624-1619 | summarizes my life |
|Home (303) 771-8060 | philosophy> |
|Alternate: georgea -at- csn -dot- net | |