RoboHelp Seminar (STC sponsored)

Subject: RoboHelp Seminar (STC sponsored)
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 10:53:20 PST

<Cross-posted to TechWr-L and WinHelp-L, and yes, I've unlurked on
WinHelp-L!>

Is anyone going to attend the RoboHelp seminar sponsored by the
Orange County STC on January 20th? Or has anyone ever attended a
seminar such as this before? I'm thinking of switching from
Doc-To-Help to RoboHelp, and am thinking of attending the seminar,
and wanted to see what you all thought about it.

Please respond off-list...

Thanks bunches!!
...sue
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Carlsbad, California USA
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com