help... please

Subject: help... please
From: "Kahn, Stacey" <skahn -at- WB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 14:49:51 U

Hi all,

I'm on the deadline from hell and have blanked at describing how I've organized
the information in one chapter of this manual.

The chapter consists of descriptions of the relationships between various
components of the framis. To simplify, we've got relationships between the
chicken and the egg, the chicken and the rooster, the chicken and Farmer Brown,
the egg and the rooster, the egg and Farmer Brown, rooster and Farmer Brown,
and so forth (AB, AC, AD, BC, BD, CD). Actually there are six components,
which generate a total of fifteen "relationship" sections.

Each description is maybe a page or two long, so I can't just show it all in a
chart. And each description shows both "viewpoints" of that relationship: AB as
well as BA.

So... how to describe how the information is organized?

Thanks much...

--Stacey Kahn
SKahn -at- wb -dot- com Washington, DC
speaking for myself and not for my employers