Re: list of *good* books

Subject: Re: list of *good* books
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 14:16:11 MST

My most frequently referred to book is

"The New York Public Library Writer's Guide to Style and Usage"
A Stonesong Press Book, HarperCollins Publishers
Copyright 1994
ISBN 0-06-270064-2
US$35

When they publish a new edition I will not hesitate to drop
another $35-40. (allowing for inflation 8-)

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Certified. =*=
=*= "I am not speaking for my employer." =*=