possible job leads

Subject: possible job leads
From: Lynn Therese Caudill <ltcaudil -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:58:51 -0600

Hello! I have been reading through everything on this list for about a
week now. I am not quite sure if this is the proper place to ask for help
on this, but I thought that since this is a list for tech coms, it would be
a worthy source to try.

I will be graduating from Michigan Technological University in May with a
bachelors in STC. I am in the midst of my job search through the Internet,
my University Career Center and every source I can get my hands on.
Ideally I would like a position in either the Chicago or Minneapolis areas.
I was wondering if any of you could suggest some good sources that I would
be able to contact.

Since Michigan Tech is really known for its engineering programs, there are
very few recruiters who come up to hire an STC. If you have any good Web
sites or possible employment seeking tips, I would really appreciate them.
Thanks in advance!!

* Lynn Therese Caudill *
* Senior in Scientific and Technical Communication *
* Michigan Technological University *
* http://www.hu.mtu.edu/~ltcaudil *