HUMOR: Marketing-speak

Subject: HUMOR: Marketing-speak
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 12:26:29 MST

For a humorous take on the marketing buzzwords in technology
corporations, check out this URL:

http://www.athenanow.com/engine.htm

Each time you go to or reload the page, a fictitious company
profile is created complete with goal statements, employee bios,
and product descriptions.

You could view it as a "How not to market your company" web
page.

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Certified. =*=
=*= "I am not speaking for my employer." =*=