Engineers Inside Documentation Group

Subject: Engineers Inside Documentation Group
From: Judith Hammeran <judith -at- MACSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 14:48:14 -0800

Hello, Techwhirlers!

I've been asked (as part of a reorganization my department is currently
undergoing) to explore ways in which a documentation department can use an
engineer on its staff. I know that quality validation is one topic that has
been discussed on the list recently, and that's certainly a job an engineer
working for a documentation department could do.

Does anyone have other ideas?

Thanks,

Judith Hammeran
The MacNeal-Schwendler Corp.
judith -dot- hammeran -at- macsch -dot- com