Intro and a Request

Subject: Intro and a Request
From: "Julie A. E. Tholen" <tholeja -at- ANUBIS -dot- NETWORK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 15:05:14 CST

Hello,
My name is Julie Tholen. I have a M.S. in Organization and Technical Communications with an emphasis in instructional design/development. In past lives I have
worked as free-lance writer in the areas of P.R. and human interest stories.
Most recently, I spent two years creating and presenting training for a software
house's propriatary package. Currently, I am contracting as a technical writer
for a company that specializes in internetworking. This list has provided me
with much food for thought and some very valuable information.

My request is for a friend who is working on a geneology project. She has
collected most of the elements and needs help in organizing them in preparation for writing the paper.

If anyone has experience in the area of geneology and organization of such
papers, she would be interested in hearing your advice. Please mail your advice
directly to me and I will pass it on to her. Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Regards,
Julie
tholeja -at- anubis -dot- network -dot- com