Re: Help w/TW skills

Subject: Re: Help w/TW skills
From: LynnDianne Beene <lbeene -at- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 09:39:18 -0700

John--
Great response!! I hadn't considered these points but,
now that you mention them, they are exactly the skills
that I had to cultivate on the job when I was working
as a tech writer. Thanks for the input!! I'll use it.

Lynn Beene email: lbeene -at- unm -dot- edu
B & F Writers Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123

Is it not, then, better to be ridiculous and friendly than clever and hostile?
--Socrates