Bibliographic software

Subject: Bibliographic software
From: Chris Silker <silke001 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 07:22:53 CDT

Hi all. I'm in the process of selecting a bibliographic software
package.

I have picked up evaluation copies of both ProCite and EndNote (both
for Windows), but am not particularly happy with either of them. While
ProCite can be used from within Word, it does not work with
WordPerfect 6.0; EndNote can't be used from within Word (unlike the
Mac version).

I'd be interested in hearing from others who have experience with
these or any other bibliographic software packages. Please send me
private email and I can post a summary to the list.

Thanks!

Chris Silker
silke001 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu