Re: HTML and printed doc from one source file

Subject: Re: HTML and printed doc from one source file
From: Kathleen Walsh <kathleen -at- QANTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 14:03:35 -0800

Gord Varney wrote:

> My ideal solution would be an add-on to Word or Framemaker that allows
> me to use all the native features and functions and then, with the press
> of a button, produces HTML. Maybe I'm dreaming.

I've come across many add-on products for Word. I don't remember any of
them off the top of my head (since I use WordPerfect), but you can find
dozens on the net. Try searching HTML, Word, try looking at microsofts
home page, it wasn't hard to find them, but I don't remember where they
were (and, sorry, but I don't have time to poke around right now).

Kathleen