Job Descriptions

Subject: Job Descriptions
From: Kathleen Walsh <kathleen -at- QANTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 16:38:55 -0800

We are trying to create a new job description. The title we've decided
on (for now at least) is "Senior Technical Writer/Editor" (it's
actually my job).

My boss would like to see other companies job descriptions to get an
idea of what to include and how to word it. Does anyone have or know of
a source for tech. writing job descriptions (any level, although sr.
would be most useful).

One of the problems we're having with the title is that I also do
Quality Assurance (since we're a small group) and that is not reflected
in the title. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate them.

thanks
kathleen