Re: HTML and printed doc from one source file

Subject: Re: HTML and printed doc from one source file
From: John Glenn <JohnFGlenn -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 04:54:01 -0500

Took text from Unix MAN pages, Applixwords, plain
ascii, and other sources; converted all to htlm-coded ascii
(combination hand-coding and MS Internet Assistant), then
turned everything into RTF format (using a WinWord macro I
created ... and I am NOT NOT NOT a programmer type so it
was very much a simple process). I then had matching html
and rtf/print files (except formatting for rtf complied
with client's company standard which is beyond html v2's
abilities). Worked like a champ.

john glenn (johnfglenn -at- aol -dot- com)

Do not make a statement that cannot easily be
understood on the grounds that in the end it will
be understood (Shammai's opposite)