re frame complaints/suggestions

Subject: re frame complaints/suggestions
From: John Glenn <JohnFGlenn -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 06:55:12 -0500

have you taken these complaints/suggestions
to frame or adobe?

frame is at / comments -at- frame -dot- com / and in my
experience willing to listen/help/pass along
comments/complaints to the proper destination.

have you checked with frame user groups? there
is power in numbers. find fug_s on the Web by
searching for frame ... if you have a problem
locating frame or fug_s, let me know and i'll
send you my list (frame's url and ug contact
information).

john glenn (johnfglen -at- gnn -dot- com)

Do not make a statement that cannot easily be
understood on the grounds that in the end it will
be understood (Shammai's opposite)