Networking For A Better Tomorrow

Subject: Networking For A Better Tomorrow
From: Mercedes Abels <maa5906 -at- GRIFFON -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 19:12:36 -0600

Missouri Western State College STC chapter is presenting its 1st annual
Seminar, Networking For a Better Tomorrow on March 30, 1996. The student
chapter is inviting proposals/papers from students, teachers, and
technical communicators that will address:
* Tools & Technology
* Education & Training
* Writing & Editing.

Samples of workshops include:
STC Membership, Networking Advantages
Using Power POint
Producing In-House Manuals
Communicating in Business
Self-Employed Technical Writer
Producing Bang-Up Newsletters
MAC vs IBM
On-Line - WWW, Internet, Email
Media Ethics
Active Voice Communication

The seminar is in St. Joseph Mo. Inquiries can be sent to me or to
Margaret Stanton, stanton -at- mwsc -dot- griffon -dot- edu
Deadline for proposals - Feb 29. Registration deadline - March 20

We are hoping to have a really dynamic seminar.

Marci Abels