Re: Networking For A Better Tomorrow (fwd)

Subject: Re: Networking For A Better Tomorrow (fwd)
From: Mercedes Abels <maa5906 -at- GRIFFON -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 12:56:36 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 12:49:03 -0600 (CST)
From: Mercedes Abels <maa5906 -at- griffon -dot- mwsc -dot- edu>
To: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- mail -dot- nightowl -dot- net>
Subject: RE: Networking For A Better Tomorrow

Julie--
Thanks for your interest. It was off the wall for me to post w/o
the cost. :) The fees are: STC Students $10, non STC Students $20,
Professional STC members $25, professional non STC members $30. There is
a networking luncheon for $5. All presenters receive a 50% discount on
conference fees. Conference fees increase $5 at the door.

Marci