Re: Is grammar fair game for techwr-l?

Subject: Re: Is grammar fair game for techwr-l?
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH2 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 07:54:27 MST

Geoff H. wrote-->
> I'll chime in on Eric's side. If you want to discuss the
> mechanics of writing (i.e., grammar, usage, style), you'd
> be better off to join the copyediting list. You can ask
> your questions directly to a group of editors, who are both
> more likely to know the answer and more likely to be
> interested in reading and answering the question.

If I remember correctly, the welcome message to techwr-l
welcomes technical *editors* as well as technical writers.
Therefore, the expertise to answer grammar, usage, and style
questions should be present here, also.

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh2 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= who is feeling particularly feisty today, so =*=
=*= will probably be in deep kimchee before =*=
=*= the day is done. =*=
=*= "I am not speaking for my employer." =*=