Re. Request for change

Subject: Re. Request for change
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 17:08:31 -0600

I'll chime in one more time on this one... out of mercy to
those of us in digest mode, please, please don't quote
entire messages when you reply: summarize, excerpt, or do
whatever else occurs to you... I'm starting to get
repetitive stress damage from hitting the page down key.

Also, if you can, please set your line length to 60
characters. You wouldn't believe the abstract art that I
get on my screen from 8--character lines that wrap in
mysterious ways. Makes it hard to read your pearls of
wisdom.

No sarcasm intended.

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of our
reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.