Conversion Programs

Subject: Conversion Programs
From: "Lenihan, Gregory" <LenihaG -at- COSMP001 -dot- ALLIED -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:10:00 PST

Our company, a defense contractor, will soon be receiving some documents in
Interleaf format (version 5.31 for DOS, I'm told). We will have to maintain
these documents and make changes to them occasionally. Right now, we don't
have an idea of how many there are, but have received one already.

We currently write all our manuals using Word for Windows, and I'm told we
will continue to use Word. Is anyone familiar with a conversion program
that might help me convert the text and graphics to WFW 6.0 format?

We have access to machine at another site that has Interleaf version 5,
running under UNIX, if that helps.

Greg Lenihan
Loral Communications
lenihag -at- cosmp001 -dot- allied -dot- com