Name for group of icons - Revisited

Subject: Name for group of icons - Revisited
From: Connie Winch <CEW -at- MACOLA -dot- USA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:39:54 -0600

Per request, I hereby post our conclusion on a name for the group of arrow
buttons on our toolbar: Navigation buttons. Several of you responded
seconding that idea, and we still like it. Thanks to all who provided
input.

| Connie E. Winch | What is written without |
| Technical Writer | effort is in general |
| Macola Software | read without pleasure. |
| cew -at- macola -dot- usa -dot- com | -Samuel Johnson |