Thanks, Web Authors

Subject: Thanks, Web Authors
From: Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 11:13:02 EST

For all of you who responded to my query a couple weeks ago for web
sites, thank you! I checked out all the sites I was given, and got a good
idea of the variety of web page techniques being used. Some I thought
were very, very good, a few struck me as needing a lot more thought and
work, but all of them were really helpful. I got some good ideas, and
have built my own web site (which is still not finished). If you're
interested, it's at

http://www.indirect.com/www/kmayer/wohali/homepg1.htm

Thanks again!

-- Karen