Re: Subject line information

Subject: Re: Subject line information
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 10:01:40 -0600

Jules posted these examples of subject lines:

>Ex. Subject: Conference - CANADA
> Response - comma usage*
> Tool - web browser
> RFI - Training Budgets (request for information)*
(asterisks mine)

For the marked examples, I suggest that we reverse Julie's format to

Comma usage - Response
Training Budgest - RFI

Why? Because that way those who sort their mail by subject will see

Comma usage - RFI
Commas - My thoughts
Commas - Response

in a group instead of

RFI - comma usage
RFI - telecommuting
RFI - training budgets

See what I mean? Good suggestion, nevertheless, Julie.

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.