Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 12 Feb 1996 to 13 Feb 1996

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 12 Feb 1996 to 13 Feb 1996
From: Eric Brown <eric_brown -at- SFU -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 13:38:43 +0800

"Lenihan, Gregory" <LenihaG -at- COSMP001 -dot- ALLIED -dot- COM>, writes
>... Is anyone familiar with a conversion program
>that might help me convert the text and graphics to WFW 6.0 format?

I used to be managing editor of a company that was Interleaf-based, and at
one point we had to convert everything to Word. The only product we found
that worked was Word for Word. Interleaf's own filters weren't worth a
nickel (and cost much more!) and even Word for Word had to be tweaked, with
help from their tech support, but in the end it worked.
I'm freelance now, do no Interleaf work, and hope to keep it that way!

Eric Brown
869 Drayton Street
North Vancouver BC V7L 2C2
(604) 980-6947 fax 980-6933