Re: Job Descriptions

Subject: Re: Job Descriptions
From: David Somers <dmps -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 19:42:09 +-100

> My boss would like to see other companies job descriptions to get an
idea of what to include and how to word it. Does anyone have or know of
a source for tech. writing job descriptions (any level, although sr.
would be most useful).

Other favored names are 'Information Developer', and in Europe, =
'Technical Author' (which is used instead of 'Technical Writer').

Of a more humorous note, at one site the sales people, who were always =
asking for my help when they got writers block in the middle of their =
proposals, referred to me as 'The Word-Smith'.

David
dmps -at- euronet -dot- nl