carpal tunnel syndrome

Subject: carpal tunnel syndrome
From: David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 01:01:56 -0500

I want to thank all those people who caught on a chance remark and have
given me valuable advice.

Two respondents suggested the Wacom tablet. Both were using the ArtZ,
without an eraser, and both mentioned that an ArtZ2 with an eraser is now
available.

I've seen it praised somewhere else, and intend to try one as soon as I get
a chance.

Thank you again

David (the idiot who must be treated tenderly) Ibbetson
end

David Ibbetson Phone: (416) 363-6692
133 Wilton Street, #506 Fax: (416) 363-4987
Toronto, Ontario Internet:
ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
Canada M5A 4A4