Re: the new way to office

Subject: Re: the new way to office
From: Ian Macdonald <imacd -at- PC -dot- JARING -dot- MY>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 15:57:26 +0800

In today's edition of the New Straits Times (the Malaysian daily) there is
an article about how Information Technology is changing the world. The is
one section that talks about how it is possible with a laptop and modem etc.
to be more flexible in our approach to work and in particular business
travel. Here is a quote:

"Information Technology is changing the word "office' from a noun to a verb,
from "I go to the office" to "the new way to office."

(Note: I never know how to finish the quotation mark within a quotation)

So it is not writers, or ad agencies changing nouns to verbs -- it's
Information Technology!

Ian Macdonald
imacd -at- pc -dot- jaring -dot- my