Re: Funny Technical Manual

Subject: Re: Funny Technical Manual
From: Peter Kent <76711 -dot- 2557 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 10:08:09 EST

I missed much of this thread, so I don't know if you are talking about stuff
that's intentionally or accidentally funny. Anway, I ran across something in a
technical manual which I thought was so funny I just had to steal it and use in
one of mine.

In the glossary there was this entry:

loop, internal: see internal loop.

When you went to "internal loop" you found this:

internal loop: see loop, internal.

Peter Kent

Peter Kent: 71601 -dot- 1266 -at- compuserve -dot- com, 303-989-1869
Coming soon, an updated and revised Technical Writer's Freelancing
Guide. E-mail for more information.