Tools: Microsoft Exchange

Subject: Tools: Microsoft Exchange
From: Stan Brown <stbrown -at- NACS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 01:35:30 -0500

Since I've subscribed to this list I've seen questions about
MS-Exchange, and problems experienced by users of MS-Exchange.

Over the weekend I ran across a web site that contains a number of
fixes or workarounds for MS-Exchange bugs, including the = signs at
the ends of lines and the WINMAIL.DAT attachments:
http://www.creativelement.com/win95ann/win95ann5.html

This site, Creative Element, also offers lots of workarounds for other
Windows 95 bugs and annoyances. The home page is
no frames: http://www.creativelement.com/win95ann/_index.html
frames: http://www.creativelement.com/win95ann/index.html
(I have no connection with this site, other than having read and
profited from some of the tips and submitted a couple of suggestions.)

Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cleveland, Ohio USA +1 216 371-0043
email: stbrown -at- nacs -dot- net Web: http://www.nacs.net/~stbrown
Can't find FAQ lists? See my Web page for instructions, or email me.