Good Usenet/Web article on copyrights

Subject: Good Usenet/Web article on copyrights
From: Stan Brown <stbrown -at- NACS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 00:27:41 -0500

Recently the issue of copyright of electronic transmissions was raised
in this list. While that was fresh on my mind, I ran across an article
in the Usenet newsgroup news.announce.newusers: "10 Big Myths about
copyright explained" by Brad Templeton.

To save electrons, I won't post the 255-line article here; but I'll
happily email it to anyone on request. (The author included a note in
the article specifically permitting retransmission.) If you prefer,
you can access it on the Web at http://www.clari.net/brad/copymyths.html .

Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Cleveland, Ohio USA +1 216 371-0043
email: stbrown -at- nacs -dot- net Web: http://www.nacs.net/~stbrown
Can't find FAQ lists? See my Web page for instructions, or email me.