Marketing/Communications

Subject: Marketing/Communications
From: Tina McBrearty <TMGI -at- INTERNETMCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 16:53:06 -0500

-- [ From: Tina McBrearty * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

I have come across a web page for the International Association for
Business Communicators (http://www.iabc.com). This has some of the
marketing/communications information, but it is still under construction
and there is no address or telephone number to reach them.

I would be interested in finding out if there was a group like techwr-l for
marketing/business communications, but my research has turned up nothing so
far.

Anyone have any information?

Tina McBrearty
The Media Group