Thanks for Info on Object Oriented!

Subject: Thanks for Info on Object Oriented!
From: Judith Plummer <judith -at- MACSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 12:18:54 -0800

Hi, Everyone!

Thanks for all the great info in response to my question regarding the
definition of "object oriented." It certainly has spawned quite a discussion,
and I now come to the conclusion that nope, I've never worked with anything
like that (which is too bad, since many employers want it these days).

I do know a lot more about it now, however, and that's a plus!

Judith