Recent changes or cases involving intellectual property and the technical writer.

Subject: Recent changes or cases involving intellectual property and the technical writer.
From: NANCY ICHIGE <jizz -at- SFSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 10:23:54 -0800

I'm doing research and l would really appreciate some insight from
professionals already in the field about intellectual property and
technical writers. I've been doing most of my research on the WWW since
most of the books at the libraries are essentially outdated.

My problem is that most of the cases I have found involving intellectual
property have more to do with the music industry. I have also found on
the WWW some good articles about multimedia's impact on intellectual
property. I would really appreciate ANYONE who could give me their
thoughts about this subject!

Thank you!
Nancy
jizz -at- sfsu -dot- edu